Term of use
Chapter 1 General RulesArticle 1 (Object)
The purpose of this Agreement is to specify basic conditions and procedures for the use of the mobile service 'ViewChat' service (hereinafter referred to as the "service") provided by the mobile service 'ViewChat' (hereinafter referred to as the "company").
Article 2 (Effects and Changes of Terms)
A. These terms and conditions shall be effective by posting them on the service menu and to the company.
B. The company may change the contents of this Agreement. The changed terms and conditions shall be notified or notified in the same way as in paragraph 1.
In addition, the member service use customers can discontinue the service use and cancel the service contract if they do not agree to the changed terms and conditions.
C. Continuous service use after the effective date of the terms and conditions shall be deemed to have agreed to the changes in the terms and conditions.
Article 3 (Regulations other than Terms)
If the matters not mentioned in this Agreement are stipulated in the Framework Act on Telecommunications, the Telecommunications Business Act and other related statutes, they can be applied according to the regulations.
Article 4 (Definition of Terms)
A. Member: A person who has signed a service contract with the company or has been granted a user ID (ID).
B. ID: This refers to a combination of letters and numbers designated by the member and approved by the company for the identification of the member and the use of the service.
C. Password: This refers to a combination of letters and numbers designated by the member to confirm that the member is a member consistent with the ID given and to protect his or her own secret.
D. Revocation: The act of requesting or directly withdrawing a member after the company or a member subscribes.
Chapter 2 Service Utilization AgreementArticle 5 (establishment of a service contract)
The service contract is established by the company's consent to the service applicant's application for the service contract.
Article 6 (Application for use)
A. Only users aged 17 or older can sign up for this service.
B. All user information recorded on the sign - up form is considered to be actual data.
All. Users who do not enter their real name or actual information will not be protected by law and will be subject to
Article 7 (Approval of application for use)
A. The company approves the service use application for customers applying for the service under Article 6 except in the cases of paragraphs 2 and 3.
B. The company may suspend its consent until the reason for the restriction on approval of the application is resolved if:
- Insufficient capacity in service-related facilities
- If there is a technical reason for the failure
- If other companies are deemed necessary The company may not accept the application for use in the following
- If you apply using someone else's name.
- In case a user's information is recorded as false when applying for use
- when an application is made for the purpose of hindering the well-being and order of society or the customs of society;
- In the event that the application requirements for use by the company are not met.
Article 8 (Changes in User Information)
In the event that the user information entered at the time of application for use has been changed, the member shall inform the company, and the user shall be responsible for the problem caused by the non-change.
Chapter 3 Obligations of Contracting Parties
Article 9 (Company's Duty)
A. The company shall not disclose or distribute personal information of members acquired in connection with the provision of services to others without its prior consent.
Exceptions apply to each of the following:
- In case there is a need of a state agency under the provisions of the Act, such as the Telecommunications Framework Act;
- if there is an investigation purpose for a crime or if there is a request from the Information Communication Ethics Committee.
- if a request is made in accordance with the procedures set out in the relevant statutes;
Within the scope of paragraph B.A., the company may prepare and use statistical data concerning personal information of all or some members in relation to its business, and send members' computer cookies through service.
In this case, the member may change the settings of the browser on the computer used to refuse to accept cookies or warn about receiving cookies.
Article 10 (Member's Duty)
A. The member shall not perform any of the following actions when using the service:
- Use of other members' IDs in an unclean manner.
- Copying, copying, changing, translating, publishing, broadcasting, or providing information obtained from services to others without prior approval of the company.
- Infringement of the company's copyright, others' copyright, etc.
- disseminating information, sentences, and shapes that violate public order and customs to others.
- the act of judging objectively for the purpose of a criminal act or for the connection of a crime.
- Acts that violate other relevant laws.
B. The member shall comply with the relevant statutes, the matters set forth in this Agreement, the instructions for the use of the service, and the precautions.
In addition, the member shall comply with the service use restrictions posted by the company or separately notified by the company.
The member shall not engage in any commercial activities by using the service without prior consent from the company.
Chapter 4 Provisional Services and Use
Article 11 (Member's duty to manage member IDs and passwords)
A. All management of ID and password is the responsibility of the member. The members shall be fully responsible for all the results of unauthorized use, including the management office of the ID and password granted to the members.
I. In the event that your ID (ID) is used illegally or any other breach of security, the member must notify the company.
Article 12 (Provisions provided)
A. The company can provide the members with e-mail or letter mail for various points that are deemed necessary during the member's service use.
If a member does not want to, it can refuse to receive information from the member's application menu and the member information modification menu.
I. The company provides online community service, which allows members to sign up for activities only if they want.
Article 13 (Transactions with Advertisers)
The company shall not be held liable for any loss or damage caused by members participating in the promotional activities of advertisers in this service or as a result of communication or transaction.
Article 14 (Postings of Members)
The company shall not be held responsible for the contents posted, posted, e-mail or otherwise transmitted by the members through this service, and may be deleted without prior notice if it is deemed to fall under any of the following subparagraphs:
- In case of slander, infringement of privacy, or defamation of honor by slander of another member or another;
- In case there is a risk of disrupting or disrupting the stable operation of the service;
- if it is recognized that it is related to criminal behavior;
- Infringement of other rights, such as intellectual property rights of the company and intellectual property rights of others;
- In case the publishing period specified by the company exceeds the period specified by the company
- If it is judged to be in violation of other relevant laws,
Article 15 (Rights and Responsibilities on Postings)
All rights and responsibilities, including copyrights, to the posts shall lie with the members who posted them.
Article 16 (responsibility for service use)
The member shall not engage in any business activities to sell illegal products using the service, especially hacking, making money ads, commercial activities through pornographic websites, or distribution of commercial S/W illegally.
The company shall not be held liable for any legal actions, such as the results and losses of the business activities, and the arrest by the relevant authorities.
Article 17 (Restricting and suspending services)
A. The company may restrict or suspend all or part of the service in case of war, private affairs, natural disasters, or other non-aggression reasons, such as the suspension of telecommunication services by the Telecommunications Business Act, and other non-aggression reasons.
B. When the company restricts or suspends the use of the service according to the provisions of paragraph 1, it shall inform the members of the reasons and the period of limitation without delay.
Chapter 5 GuitarArticle 18 (Contracts on Contracts and Restrictions)
When a member intends to cancel the service contract, the member shall apply for the cancellation to the company himself.
The company may cancel the service contract without prior notice, or limit or stop the service use by setting a period if a member commits any of the following acts:
- Stealing other people's service ID and password
- In case of service interruption to stable operation
- In case of intentionally spreading content that is detrimental to public order and culture
- In case a member plans or executes service use with the aim of hindering national or social interests;
- In case of an act that damages or damages the reputation of another person by posting, posting, e-mail, or other means of infringing on the intellectual property rights of others
- In case of continuous transmission of obscene, slow, threatening contents, advertising information, e-mail, etc. against the recipient's will;
- dissemination of computer virus programs that cause misuse of information facilities or destruction of information
- infringing upon the intellectual property rights of the company, other members or others;
- if there is a need for correction by external organizations, such as the Information and Communication Ethics Committee, or if the election management committee has received an analysis of the election results in connection with illegal election campaigns;
- In case of fraudulent use of other people's personal information, user ID, and password
- In case the information obtained using the company's service information is reproduced or distributed without prior consent from the company, or used commercially.
- In case of violation of telecommunication related statutes, etc.
- In case of violation of the terms and conditions of use and related statutes as specified by the company, including these terms and conditions;
Article 19 (Impairment of Damage)
The company shall not be held liable for any damages caused to the members related to the use of the service while the service charge is free.
Article 20 (Exemption clause)
A. The company shall be exempted from the responsibility for providing services in the event that it is unable to provide services due to natural disasters or force majeure equivalent.
B. The company shall be exempted from responsibility in the event of a failure in service use due to reasons attributable to the members. In addition, the company shall be exempted from liability for damages caused by the member's failure to obtain the expected benefits from the company's service provision or selection or use of the service data.
The company shall be exempted from responsibility for the information, data, accuracy, reliability, etc. posted on the service by the member, and the member shall be responsible for all damages or any disadvantages related to the data posted or transmitted using the service.
Mar. The company shall not take any responsibility for the transaction of goods or other goods by means of a service between the members or between the members and the third parties, and shall be exempted from responsibility for the benefits expected by the members in relation to the use of the service.
Bar. The member shall be responsible for any damages caused by the management of the member ID and password and for the misuse of the password or for the fraudulent use by a third party.
Article 22 (Point/Bread)
A. The member may purchase or acquire points using the payment method designated by the company to use some paid contents.
B. The company shall not be held liable if it is used through point accumulation or use of paid contents due to the cause of leakage or mistake of member registration information (whether submitted or negligent).
Article 23 (Detection of Points/Bread)
A. In the event that the user has provided false, false, or outdated information, the company may revoke or confiscate any points accumulated or owned by the point/cash.
B. The points/Bread obtained by the member may be extinguished upon the loss of the membership specified by the company.
Article 24 (The Court of Interest)
In the event of a dispute under this Agreement, the court responsible for the location of the company's headquarters shall be the competent court.
(Enforcement date) These terms and conditions are effective March 18, 2019.